Labels

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

first stage chemo

10hb Feb my third chemo
Not so bad but after taking the pills, I slept the whole day
Not sure the pills or the chemo that make me so sleepy and tired maybe both
2nd day also feels very tired....end for one week

But still on second week the tirednes...only 'we' understand how it was
Alhamdulillah I can cook and do small house work for family
I really want to serve them as much as I can in the name of Allah
May Allah forgive all my sins
May Allah give me strength
May Allah give me HIS blessing and Rahmah

The first stage chemo done
3rd March the second stage begin which is not mild anymore it goes straight to the bone morrow
May Allah give me strength
May Allah make it easy before during and after
The news from them was bad but its different from one patient to another

My first chemo...the 2nd week i got lot of mouth ulcers
2nd chemo... three
Today is the 9th day...need to drink lots of water, lots of fruits lots of vege
The very less of carbo but without carbo i feel very week
Hopefully no more mouth ulcer...painful 24hours, hard to chew and to swallow
May Allah forgive my sins
My left knee was terribly in pain, very painful to fold, to straighten and to get up
At nite feels pulling, can't sleep...chemo..sleepless periods
The first chemo my ankle feels very painful...chemo=painful
I hope I pray...no more
I walk in the morning for three days and slowly fold and straighten it but what make it cure is solat
Alhamdulillah....

I did not take supplements not discipline as first chemo but have to start back
Supplements is very important for energy but at the same time i was worried if it's effect the chemo process
Diet for cancer is very difficult....lots lots and lots of foods and drinks to avoid
Everything has to be natural, from natural sources, made naturally
The best is eat and drink as it is...
The safes to consume is plain water, fruits and vege....home cook
To avoid outside food as much as possible with all the seasoning, fats, sugar additive stuff, recycle oils
All that is very dangerous not good not good
Ms Yati....survive until now 14th years cos she look very carefully to her diet plus supplements
She still feels tired, easily feels tired
Means....it is one of the symptoms that can't be let go
Its a reminder that you are still with cancer only the cells is sleeping..passive

Ya Allah the Almighty ... You know what is in my heart and mind
I pray I hope the best from You for my religion for my life and here after
Please Allah give me the chance to be Your chosen guest
Please Allah let me do the tawaf sai and all of it in afiat, good health
Please Allah give me the chance to visit Raudhah Muhammad SAW
Please Allah ... I'm very scared to die with sins
Please Allah forgive me ... I repent for all my sins
Allow me to die in husnul khatimah...please Allah....please






No comments: