Labels

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Massage

I experienced a headache, nausea.
Doctor advise me for a good massage.
He touch my vain from the head to the back of my neck-it's very painfull.
He said the mussles were tense and need a good massager to release it.
I went to have the massage first thing the next morning at Kak Rosmah, paya jaras
It's really painfull.
It takes more then three days for the pain to vanish
But the results was good

Yesterday & today, I don't feel the headache and nausea.
Alhamdulillah so it's true that my mussles were tense. 
I know it's due to my position at work. 
Everyday i felt painful on my right hand, especially when I press the mouse.
I can feel the nurve tense
If I could avoid to use the mouse.
So I switch it to left hand, exercising the left hand to get use the mouse

No comments: